Check under downloads for this week's colouring sheets. If you don't have access to a printer, let us know and we will mail them to you!
1. What does the word "Testament" mean?
"Testament" means promise. Both the New Testament and the Old Testament talk about what God has done for us and His promises to us!
2. How do we know the Bible is true?
Read and discuss 2 Timothy 3:16 withe your family: "All scritpure is breathed out by God and is profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction and for training in righteousness." Discuss the promises that God gives in the Old and New Testaments (be sure to poin out that God has fulfilled His promises).
3. What does the word "inspired" mean?
"Inspired" means God-breathed. God breathed indeas and thoughts into the people who wrote the Bible. He also inspired the process of picking the books that we find in the Bible!
4. Do you remember the name of the first book of the Bible? What does it mean?
Genesis means beginning. In the beginning, God created heaven and earth and everything in them!
5. How do you trust God with your life?
In Genesis, we learned that Adam and Eve ignored God's voice. Because they didn't trust God, sin came into their lives and it ruined their relationship with God. We have sinned, too, and are seperated from God.
6. Proverbs 3:5 says "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding." What are ways you can apply this to your daily life?